Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any doctors or nuerologist here who can advise me?

For the past month and a half I have been having severe headaches, dizziness, and extreme light sensitivity. I have been to the eye doctor to verify that my glasses are not a bad perscription. I have been put on medication for the headaches, but it hardly works. I work in front of a computer about 12 hours a day ( I can not change this as it is my job), I enjoy reading and I usually do it on my e-reader, and I enjoy watching movies. What concers me the most is the driving. When I drive at night I am five times worse. The headlights, tail lights, street lights all bother me and make my head start to pound. Turnsignals or any other flashing light is even worse as I have to trow my hand up to sheild my eyes as best I can until it is gone. I found out the other day that even the windshield wiper hurts my head with the constant fast paced movement. I don't know what to do anylonger. I am in so much pain.

Answer Question

Asked by Mary_CoreysMom at 11:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You will not find a real doctor who will dispense medical advice to a stranger on the internet

    The best thing you can do is to make an appt with a dr in person

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • I am in the military where there is a long wait to see a doctor. I was just hoping for something more than what little they have told me this far. I plan to go back to the doctor in the morning as I am at my worst at the moment.

    Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 11:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.