What are you good at?

As in what's your talent? I don't know what mine is :( that's horrible. I want to try to find my talent though. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i can snap my fingers pretty good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I don't know what my talent is either. Im good at making my family happy..and as lame as that sounds, i think thats all i'm good at. If i didn't have my little family, i dont know what i would be doing! I cant sew, i cant sing..lol but i can color awesome, and build huge block towers and make my husband favorite dinners :)

im trying to be crafty (trying!)..i've started making tutus and i'm going to start knitting on the loom (i've tried with needles, CANT do it).
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Bran6903, you sound pretty talented to me!

I can fix things around the house, cook, clean and make a pretty mean bed with hospital corners,lolol.... Oh and I can cut grass, and make things grow in the spring/summer... So I guess my talent is I'm a pretty good domestic goddess,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I'm really good at wasting time...I can also draw pretty well ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I many a varied talents. Most of them due to necessity and survival. Yet some like sewing and etc is for fun or to teach to others. You'd be amazed at what you can learn. I also think I am a good friend and be honest with others. I also do a weekly online chat to teach crafts as well. So if you were stuck in one craft, and I didnt know about it. I go learn it to figure out how you are stuck. Then help out.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 11:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I can sing okay. I can cook really well. My hubby says that no one can hold a candle to my "oral presentation" skills-but I think he's SUPPOSED to say that! LOL! (*he'd better*) I can braid hair, as in corn rows in various sizes, and I'm practicing doing different styles.[I'm white. My children are mixed. I HAD to learn!] I can draw okay. I am alright at sculpting. I think when my kids are grown, that's something I would like to spend more time with.
    Anonymous

• I am great at staying calm in a out of contol environment. Like at work all hell breaks loose and everyone is frantic but I keep my witts and actually preform better! That is most likely why I am a manager now!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I'm good at storytelling, as well as organizing and managment.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I am really good at doing laundry...good thing that is my favorite household task to do....lol.
    I am also very good at calming fussy babies. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010