Facebook waste of time or nice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a little bit of both. It's nice when you find old friends, but then it's a waste of time to be nosey lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• here lately its been a waste of time for me. theres like nothing you can do besides read status of othe people and thats about it. myspace seemed more ike you could doo things, i guess. but i am enjoying tagged... so much you can do on tagged. so try it out!
    Anonymous

• I enjoy Facebook. I do play a lot of the apps though, and that makes it more fun. It's also fun to friend people I haven't talked to in over a decade. Not that we're going to become best buddies or anything, but it does answer the question "I wonder whatever happened to ..." a lot.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Depends on what you use it for and who you know.
    For my family and friends who are long-distance and think that email and letter writing is outdated now, I am able to keep in contact with them on FB. If I didn't, then I would only hear from them once a year....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2010