What is the deal with the weather?

It is snowing everywhere and Washington got hit really bad I live in Tn and we are getting 10 inches tonight and just got over the 8 that hit last week...not to mention Virginia and other places that have been hit by it...I just think it is weird, and really wish it would stop lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The government is now able to control the weather so they are making it snow (and trying to get lots of it) so they can jeopardize the power, close down grocery stores, etc and then bring in the troops and take over. DUH.
    Anonymous

• Hey, I don't know what is up with the weather either, I live in Miami, and we have had an unsually cold spree around here too, I want it to go away too!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It's the global warming. Makes it colder, don'tchaknow.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I live in South Central Pa and we got 2 ft over the week end and almost another foot since it started snowing again yesterday. And it is STILL snowing. White out conditions. And my stubborn hubby went to work today!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 12:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I live in va right outside dc - 2nd blizzard in a week...this is nuts, and its still going.
    God only knows when the kids will go back to school, and when the snow all melts there will be floods since there is sooooooo much snow
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• mommymeg03: These bit of snowstorms are blizzards?!!! LOL....I'm sorry....I'm a native of ME living in northern VA just south of DC, too, and this is nothing to us.
    I am frustrated beyond belief at schools being cancelled for almost 2 full weeks in a row. If the roads were treated properly with salt and sand then the busses would have no problem on the back country roads.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2010