Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you usually get your child's proffesional pictures done at?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (14)
  • jcpenny i mean..damn im stupid today

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • sears

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • school

    Answer by Pnukey at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • lmao @ school. I think she meant some place other than school hehe.


    Answer by cynprz at 12:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • My SIL is a professional photographer so she does my kids, sometimes at her photo studio at her house but more often outside at a local lake, park, garden, etc.

    Answer by missanc at 12:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • school,and Picture People

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • portrait innovations. it's irritating that they try to get you to buy a lot, but there is no sitting fee and you only purchase what you want.

    Answer by zoeygracesmom at 1:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • Target or Sears

    Answer by cholita1978 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • I love portrait innovations!! I think in comparison they are not all that expensive.. at least if you narrow down your choices then they aren't LOL.. but you could easily spend a TON there too.
    The key is going when they are NOT busy. We did family christmas pics there the day after thanksgiving and it was a freakin ZOO!! None of the portraits came out really awesome.. we were rushed..
    But we also did my daughter's 1 yr old pictures there and they came out fantastic because we were the only ones there and they had plenty of time and props and fun people to make her smile!

    Answer by kristal2146 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

  • I have one of the best professionals in our area take mine.

    Answer by lapcounter at 2:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

Next question in Just for Fun
My husband is leaving. can u help?

Next question overall (Health)
Uterine Prolapse