how do you know if you are ovilating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• your cervical fluid will more than likely be more like a clear stretchy gel like liquid. kind of like ky liquid...or in other words, like egg white. the uncooked egg white to be honest
    Anonymous

• you can go to the store and purchase LH surge sticks. It tells you what days your most fertile. Approx you ovulate 2 weeks before your period starts. That's what I used to concieve our first child.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I feel like a pulse down there...kind of like an ache, just throbing. When I feel that, it really makes me want to have sex. I don't know if that is really what I think it is...but it happens around the time it should. I like to think of it as my "animal sence". Just like cats and dogs...I know when it's time to mate lol!
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I start to get very crampy like if I was going to start my period and then my discharge comes out in excess and is very umm gooy and stringy.
    jennielynnmwah

Answer by jennielynnmwah at 3:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• There are several indicators of ovulation. The most common indicator and best way to predict ovulation is by looking at your cervical fluid.

Fertile cervical fluid should be wet, stretchy and look like raw egg whites. Some women's is more watery than gel like. You'll have to learn your body's cycle.

Another way to check to see if you are fertile or soon will be is to check the cervical position and opening.

You can learn how to do these things and learn to chart BBT by reading the most AMAZING book out there about fetility called Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

I followed everything Tony (the author) said to do in the book and got pregnant in 1 month both times we have TTC.
    Anonymous