is alot of clear discharge a pregnancy symptom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no
    Anonymous

• no.
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 12:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• no its not
    Anonymous

• nope
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No
    Anonymous

• I'm thinking not. If it's sticky/ stringy (like the sticky stuff on the back of credit cards) then that just means your fertile.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 1:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No. It's an ovulation sign.
    Anonymous

• for me? clear discharge was what I got as my progesterone dropped right before my period began. About one or two days. I usually started my period on my 28th day and so if I still had period symptoms like breast tenderness, creamy white discharge, etc... then I was probably pregnant. But if my tenderness went away and my discharge became watery then I knew my period was coming. I'm not sure where you are in your cycle but that has been my experience. Not sure if you are trying to get pregnant but I always seemed to get pregnant on the month that I finally gave up trying. It is true that watery discharge is also a sign of ovulation but i'm guessing that you are more likely due to start your period? Best of luck :)
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010