can I have symphomes of Pregnancy being off the pill for 3 weeks?

ok I just got off the BC pill 3 weeks ago. The first week I swear My poor hubby couldn't get a break from sex. Well.. NOW My Boobs hurt and I mean HURT!! I don't want to touch em.. I can't tell if they've gotten bigger or not. I've also had some cramps too. Tired ALL the time.. and Today I had to leave work early cause I didn't feel right. Just all of a sudden I felt like Groggy? Like I want to just lay down on the floor and sleep... I feel fine.. I'm not sick. So I was wondering is it possible that I'm pregnant? My next Period isn't til next tuesday (if It comes) Please help me... If they are pregnancy then I will except em with open arms.. if its not. Then I need to get my but to the darn doctors

DevyPooh

Asked by DevyPooh at 12:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bet your preggo:) I was off the pill for a week when i got pregnant with my son. Something about stopping the pill makes you ovulate right away. Take a test! gl momma!
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Pregnancy symptoms are vague and can mean a varity of things.
    Illness, Virus, or oncoming period..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I had the mirena taken out on 7/9 and was taking a prego test and got a bFP on 8/9.. so yes. I was stunned my dr said it would be 3 months before I was normal.. he was so wrong
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 3:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010