i was wondering if women who are pregnant do they spot a little bit?

tinkerbell277

Asked by tinkerbell277 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes, its common to spot
    Anonymous

• I did every now and then with my first. The first time it happened, I freaked and went to the ER. The doctor was very kind, but let me know that it was common.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• because iam spoting a little bit and a friend told me last night to call my ob but i didn't
    tinkerbell277

Answer by tinkerbell277 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I sometimes bled after sex but I hardly did though.

Make sure to watch it though. I started spotting with my 4th pregnancy and went to the ER and found out that I had subchorianic hemorrhage that had to be monitored (it's a bleed where the baby attached to the uterus). I was also put on pelvic bed rest too. It ended up clearing up by 20 weeks but I've known of it getting serious bad too.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 1:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I bled with both my pregnancies. With my 1st DD I bled clots and everything during my 5th month, and I went to the ER and turned out just to be old period blood gross I know! But with my 2nd DD I bled off and on all throughout my pregnancy and everything was normal with me and my baby! Just stay in touch with your doctors office if you have any abnormal amounts..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2010