Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live in Ocoee, Florida and I need to find someone that is responsible and will take care of my children at work so that I can work.

My children have never been in childcare before and my husband and I both work. I want someone that can come to my house and be trusted with my children. Any input would be very much appreciated.

Answer Question

Asked by MrsFazzone at 1:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.