Has anyone had another clique try to gossip about you and your clothing meanwhile they dress just as revealing and what would you say

to show you have more class than them? The principal is stuck between a rock and a hard place due to tuition of these people that are harrassing both my son and I. What can I say ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in

• One other thing - They are probably jealous of you.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• ignore them, it isn't high school
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• agreed.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 1:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Why should you have to say anything? As long as you are within the decency laws and your son is ok with how you dress in public then don't say anything. I believe in fashion statements but I'd also talk with my child to see how he feels about it. If it's affecting him that much I'd probably give in and dress more conservatively at his school. Sometimes it's not about us, it's about our children.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I do. They will even hang out in the school parking lot and get loud and just make a spectacles of themselves. Just so stupid to make remarks out loud. We are talking about 30 something women.....
    Anonymous

• I agree to ignore them. If they know they are getting to you, it'll add fuel to their fire.

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• id put on my clothes?
    Anonymous

• more* sorry
    Anonymous

• Admackenzie. They dress the same . They are just jealous because the principal told me.Haa. It is hs even with the boss there!
    Anonymous

• Um, realize they are very immature and ignore them. I may even point out to them that this isn't high school, it's adulthood and they need to grow the hell up.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010