Can anyone recommend a good fitness tracker site to help me lose this baby weight?`

Someone told me about sparkspeople.com, which sounds cool, but I can't join if they know I'm breastfeeding. They referred me to babyfit, which seems to be about getting the nutrition and exercise you need, but I can't find any guided plans for losing this baby weight. I can set my own goals, but I don't really know what levels of colories and exercise I need to lose the amount I need in the time I need (like sparkspeople helps you with). Anyone have any suggestions?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• http://www.fitday.com/
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• livestrong.com
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 4:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Here are two ....

www.dailyburn.com you can join and invite others to join, so you are tracking progress and motivating each other.

you can also go to www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs and "Join the Club" for FREE ... it's an on line fitness club, you can get virtual workout buddies, and tips. There is also a chat ... lots of folks doing the same thing and help motivate each other. You type in your stats and goals.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 4:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• fitday.com
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Sparkpeople.com
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010