How do you deal with it?

on 1-25-10 i went to my ob and it was for my 36 week check up and by the end of the check up he had told be that my little girls heart had stoped beating and that i would have to give birth to her. i did on 1-26-10 she was born but was also died . it was one of the hardest things i have ever had to go throw. i know with every death it takes awhile to get over but also being a mom how do u get over that u lost a child. i am not sure how to deal with it if any of u have gone through this or no how to help me deal i would love the help.
RIP my little angel Stacy Ann Culp

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I know how you feel hon.We lost our daughter in my 32nd week. i'm so sorry this happened to your family.There are several of us on here that would be all too happy to talk if you need to.I belong to a 3rd trimester loss group on here.you should check it out. my heart goes out to you today.So so sorry!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• im sorryMOmma what you are doing right now is the best way to keep moving forward to find healing and peace. you will never really get over it. Your baby will always be in your heart. But in time you will find peace . Keep talking about how you feel, dont bottle it up

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I lost my son the same way only I wasn't quite as far along as you were. My sons birthday would be tomorrow and I'm okay right now. I have my horrible days where I can't go anywhere without breaking down and then I have my good days where I remember the day we found out we were pregnant and how it felt to see him on the ultrasound. I also had to give birth and he had passed. I know it's hard and it's something that you will never really let go of. A year ago, and I still pray everynight that God watch over my son and that I'm sorry if it was something that I had done. You'll make it through this but no matter what, your stilla mommy.. Even though your angel isn't with you.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I've never been through this before, so I cannot imagine the extent of your pain. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that your heart mends even just a little.
    Please know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for your little one. In my religion we believe that these little ones that we lose so early in life and even while in pregnancy, that they were so special and thier spirits were so righteous in the prexistence that all they needed out of this life was to gain a body. Please remember that although there is pain in your heart, that she is with her Heavenly Father and those of your relatives that have passed, and many more people that love her. You will get to see her one day. Have hope, faith and a testimony that this will happen.
    Remember that although she accomplished what she needed to on this life, to get a body, is finished, that you also have something to learn from this expirience, and maybe what you learn, you can..
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i dont know personally ive never gone threw this. maybe perhaps talking to a concilor or a pastor or someone could help you? even tho you can never forget your daughter but eventually life will get better. and it wont hurt as bad. but definalty talk about it
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• ...cont....you can teach and support others that are going through the same thing.
    With all my heart I hope you know these things, or can learn these things and believe in them.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I've had a miscarriage, but have never lost a child that was already born, or had to be induced due to death. I couldn't even imagine. My heart goes out to you. I truely wish that no one had to ever experience that.

It does take time. One thing you have to remember is never bottle up your emotions. Let them out. Talk to people about them, write the feelings in a diary, cry, etc. You have to get that anger, sadness, and all of the other feelings out. Hopefully you have family and good friends by your side during this.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I'm so sorry!! ((hugs)) I've never had to go through what you did, so I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Have you asked your doctor about a local support group? It might be comforting to you to talk with others who have experienced the same loss. They might be able to help you find ways to grieve, yet still go on with your life. I'm saying a special prayer for you right now!! Hang in there, and I hope you have brighter days ahead!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• HUGS! While I have not lost a child that was ready to be born, I have had a miscarriage and know how painful the loss of a child can be. My heart goes out to you, and I am so very sorry for your loss. One thing that really helped me was the support of my best friend, she was there for me and helped me cope with my loss. I hope and pray that you have a good support system of family and friends, who will be there for you. Have you also checked into local support groups for parents who have lost children? If not I think you would find alot of support and comfort there too.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010