what was her plan being the primary cell phone holder???

so my husband was the primary cell phone holder for years and we have a family plan through t mobile, my sister in law decided she was gonna call the service and switch it from my husband to her being the primary holder...

why would she do that behind our backs??? whats the big deal?? we got it taken care of but why would she switch it from my husband to her? to let the cell phones go to hell or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do cell contracts at work and there is no legal way she should have been able to do that...i would call tmobile and raise hell until i was compensated for my trouble
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• She can't change it, she is not the primary cell phone holder. The primary is the only one who can change anything on a plan. Your SIL seems shady and controlling.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It might be so that she can make changes to the account, add services or have access to the billing detail. These are restricted actions that only the primary account holder is allowed to do.
    cassycan

Answer by cassycan at 2:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• she already did change it...we got a letter in the mail saying she was the primary holder so we had to change it back to my husband and put a block on it.
    Anonymous

• Maybe there is more to this story but what I gather it sounds like she is trying to piss you off...
    Anonymous

• Not sure how she managed that. We have T-mobile and I was just trying to check our bill online once and it wouldn't let me do it because I wasn't the primary holder. I had to have special permission from my husband or have his password to log onto his account. Eventually he fixed it so I could do stuff online but I still can't change any of services without it going through him first.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010