AFter 4 wonderful dates shall i call him? new to dating after ten yrs!

Ok we met thru eharm in mid 40s have had a ball n chemistry firecrackers-fes in school full time. sweet heart gentlemen, never married.Sense a it distance, texts a lot as I work eve shift-hard to talk,has not set up next time to meet.
DO i take the risk to call -as I will be in his town on frieday. Onlt for walk or lunch-know he has school off that day.
At my age cant act desperate --yet cant let a good thing go by the way side. Whats your thoughts? I stayed over his house last date- lots of kissing only--not ready for sex- loved it-yet anxious as firs mans bed in too long-felt 16 again. do i level with him if we continue to meet- some men may be weirded out by it???Thanks friens

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I can imagine what you are going through OMG it sounds exciting...Me I would not call just bc you are older does not mean that feeling like a teenager again does not mean things change atleast as far as for men as long as you don't give it up he will continue to chase you so if he doesn't call in a long time he will call you just be patient. You don't want to have sex and then that is all you guys will be after...and that will pretty much end it...Look at it this way the longer you wait the better the relationship will be and keep telling yourself God sent him to you so treat HIM with respect as well...lol I know it sounds dumb but you never know he will fully respect you in the long run let him fall inlove with you for you not what is between your legs...Men could b so cruel at times. If you want to see what he is up to call/text him but do it only once...GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Well, I'm going to disagree with the first poster... It's not the 50's anymore, and it's perfectly acceptable not to play the same old games anymore. If it had been only one date, I might agree. But after 4 dates, and some "making out", what's the big deal in just calling and saying "hey, I'm going to be in the area on Friday, wanna go grab some lunch or something"? I say go for it, call him. ONCE, of course, don't leave 20 messages if you get his voice mail and don't hear back right away...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• on phoneI'd call.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would call. Just act casual, tell him you will be in town and see if he wants to meet up. I mean, it's not like he knows you will be in town that day, right? So if you don't call he wouldn't know that you two could see each other. Good luck! How exciting to have a new relationship starting. I hope it all works out.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• There aren't rules anymore. I would call...
    haydsmom2007

Answer by haydsmom2007 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• You're in your mid-forties and you can't spell or use grammar properly, so you should definitely call him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2010