Why don't you people ever...

answer my friggin questions?!?!? I post very simple to read, simple to answer, questions. I don't typically title like I did this one, I generally give a good title. I mean, really. My questions have nothing to do with drama, you couldn't turn them into drama (except this one, perhaps) and no one responds. Are you all that hard up for drama and entertainment that your time can't be wasted on answering other questions that don't relate to drama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't know what kind of questions you post, but I DO try to answer questions I actually have an answer to, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Oh, and please don't say "well the boards move fast, there are a lot of questions being asked". I know this. Thing is, I've seen my question be on the front page, even at the top of the board, yet no one answers. Amazing how people can write paragraphs bashing people, but can't answer a simple "yes" or "no" question!
    Anonymous

• Maybe no one knows the answer?
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• maybe people dont know the answer?

mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• SEE!!!! This question gets responded oh so quickly...yet another of mine has had two responses in an entire day (and it's a question anyone could give an answer to).
    Anonymous

• someone needs to relax a little!
    Anonymous

• I guess I should just move on. I probably shouldn't let this bother me, huh?
    Anonymous

• Well this question would put me off answering any other ones you post or posted. Good thing you posted anonymously!
    Anonymous

• Maybe the answer is too simple. Maybe people are afraid to get bashed for not agreeing with you the way you set up the question. Not everyone is out for drama.
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean right away someone is ready to eat you up the minute you show some kind of sign being pissed...lol

But your right ladies...It's like they either don't have an answer or didn't find the question too interested I know I have skipped many just bc I felt like I have answered it already in the past or answer it in another way..

But don't take it personal that is the way it is on here sometimes some good caring CM's and some that are plain mean and cold. But that is why we are all here we are all entitled to our own opinion. Just go with the flow there isn't really much we can do but start a really nasty fight on here and that will cause termination for them on CM. Then the fun ends. Just let it go...I guess...idk. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2010