Have you ever made a bet with your dh/so?

I'd like to make a bet with him as far as both of us trying to loose some weight.

What would your bet be?

Him doing chores for me is out of the question I'd rather do my chores I like to make sure it is done right...lol

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are we teens again?
    Anonymous

• Me and him bet on the super bowl. If the colts won I would've had to cook for him and if the Saints took it he has to take me out..I won..haha...

Maybe doing something like that..a date night.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My hubby and I bet on the superbowl. If the colts won I wouldn't have to do his laundry and cook for him. If the Saints won he would get sex every night for a month. Yeah I am now having sex every night. lol
    Anonymous

• We bet on different things here & there, the "payoff" is usually the same every time - if I win I get a full body massage every night for a certain amount of time and he's not allowed to do anything sexual during, and if he wins it's sex every night for an equal amount of time as the rubdowns. So far I've won every bet ;).
    Anonymous

• We bet foot rubs or dish duty or bath/bedtime duty with the kiddo. We've also do "carte-blanch" on a specific amount of money sometimes.

And we bet on everything....from how much the total is gonna be at walmart to weather who wins in a wreasting match (me vs. him, not tv) We enjoy it. Its fun.

We also bet sex. I want it more than him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2010