sweet little white lies!!!!

What do you tell your kids whenthey knock on your door and you are being intimate with SO. What do you tell them and how old are your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• for one i wouldnt be doing anyting while my kids were up and running around its someting i would be doing while they were in bed.
    Anonymous

• Daddy's rubbing Mommy's back and feet. They are 2, 7 & 8.
    Anonymous

• It's never happened and never will. We don't "sneak off" while they're running around/awake.
    Anonymous

• Feb. 10, 2010 by: Anonymous

for one i wouldnt be doing anyting while my kids were up and running around its someting i would be doing while they were in bed.

Hey there Miss High and Mighty, so glad you have the perfect life! My husband works nights so we don't have that opportunity. He's at work when the kids and I are sleeping. He gets home just before we wake up. Sometimes the kids wake up and come to our room. If we waited until the kids were in bed, we would be lucky if we managed to have sex twice a week.
    Anonymous

• I have a teen waiting till they are sleeping is silly, yea really ehats with all this high and mighty talk I am woman in love with my husband I will sex as often as I would like.
    julietta22

Answer by julietta22 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Hey there Miss High and Mighty, so glad you have the perfect life! My husband works nights so we don't have that opportunity. He's at work when the kids and I are sleeping. He gets home just before we wake up. Sometimes the kids wake up and come to our room. If we waited until the kids were in bed, we would be lucky if we managed to have sex twice a week.

hi there back to ya... u dont have to like my answer.

anyways... i wouldnt be doing anyting while my kids were up and running around its someting i would be doing while they were in bed.
    Anonymous

• We tell them we are changing, talking about something, paying bills, wrapping presents(at christmas time), and anything else we can think of! Usually, they are just looking for me, so hubby tells them I am in the bathroom and they walk away.

My kids learned from an early age that our door is sometimes locked and they need to knock. Its not healthy to always wait until your kids are in bed to have a private moment, unless they are still small enough to need constant supervision. Your marriage needs to be put first -- aside from safety, obviously.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• You should not have to answer to your kids, especially teenagers. You are the parent/adult in the house. Lock the door and when/if they knock, you tell them you are busy and they can wait until you are done.
    Tprincess01

Answer by Tprincess01 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I tell my son that we are having adult time and baring an emergency like a fire, limbs missing, etc he is to NOT disturb us. I have been telling him this since I dated when he was 10. Before that it wasn't an issue because I wasn't dating anyone. Sometimes a parent has a right to a little alone time when their kids are awake. They will survive not having mommy and daddy's attention for 15 minutes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I honestly have collected do not disturb signs from all the hotel my hubby and I have been to . At a very young age we would put them on his door just for decoration but little by little he understood don't mess with mom and dad when it is late at night and always lock your doors always and forever. I hope that helps.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2010