What are your kid's nicknames?

If your kids have nicknames what are they? How did you come up with the nicknames?

My dd is a newborn and already has 2.

Peanut- Something that hubby and I have always referred to her as even before she was born. I really don't know what ever got us started on referring to her as that but we did.

Lady Bug- My 3 year old cousin has a thing with lady bugs. It seems like everything she sees she calls it a lady bug. When she first saw my daughter she instantly said she was a lady bug and the name just kind of stuck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bambam = bryant andrew m..
    Anonymous

• He has a million random ones that just come out of my mouth and make no sense. booboo, booger butt (NO IDEA why i call him that LOL), xaniboo (his name is xander) xanibannani.

I'm ridiculous I know :P
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Munchie - He was such a big baby at birth that I jokingly said "He's not a baby, he's a Munchkin." And well it stuck.
    MR. Bo Biam - Since I often play the name game with him (Liam, Liam, Bo Biam, Bannana Fannana, Fo Fiam..) myself and several of our firneds have taken to calling him this. I think its because of the way he marches around to the song.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My oldest is Bucky - because his late grandfather was called Buck by everyone and he is named after him, so he got his nickname also!
    Middle is Pumpkin - we always called him this from the start, not sure why!
    Youngest is Love - he is my snugglebug and was a surprise baby. He has a hug heart - mind you though don't get him mad!! He's got a head full of red hair!!!
    TowmaGirl

Answer by TowmaGirl at 3:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I called my daughter Sweet Pea and Twinkle toes. She's 12 now and I still do! Oh and for some strange reason Pumpkin butt! lol
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My son from the beginning was called Dudeman, then, Little man, which, got shortened to Little, then, Ittle, then Id...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• frick frack and the other. originally called my 2 frick and frack. then we had #3.

#3 occasionally gets Bizzy (her name is elizabeth), boogs, booger, shorty

the other two....whatever random word comes out

for the most part though I call them by their full names.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My poor kids pretty much answer to anything. lol! My oldest usually only gets called Maser, Mase, Maser-man now that he's older (his name is Mason). He was called Monkey and Turkey and Manard when he was little (inside jokes). My poor girls get called everything though. My oldest daughter Saydi gets called D, Dida, Princess, Sis, Sissa, Suz, Suzy, and Dede (that's what she calls herself). I'm not really sure how the Suzy variations came about though. lol! My youngest daughter, Karli, gets called Lili, Lulu, Boogie, Chunkin (chunky pumpkin lol), Turkey, and Karlers. My mom use to do the same with me though. lol!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 4:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Syl is short for Sylvia.
    Samantha lets her friends call her Sammy for short, but she has always been my sweet Sambones or Sambina.
    Before Katherine was even born I called her Kathie and made sure that it got spelled that way from Day 1.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My son's first nickname was Scooter. My DH gave it to him when we saw him at my first ultrasound appointment to date my pregnancy. He was just sort of rocking side to side and moving around. DH said "look, the baby's scooting all over!" so it stuck.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2010