What career did you want to have when you were young?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• where are the sahm's saying they wanted to be sahms lol?
    Anonymous

• the first career i ever remember wanting was a zoo keeper.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I wanted to be a paramedic, then a Chef. thats what I became and what I am today.

then as soon as the biological clock started ticktocking....I wanted to be a MOM. and here I am.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• How young? Lol. When I was little little, I wanted to be a ballerina. Then in elementary school, I wanted to be an artist. In middle school, a writer. In high school, an architect. In college, I wanted a generic 9-5 desk job where nobody uses their degree anyway, just until I got married and had kids, at which point I wanted to be a SAHM. Then I decided around the same time that what I really want to do when it's all said and done is own my own bookstore.

Now I'm still on the bookstore thing, and I actually work at an independent bookstore, so I'm getting my experience in. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• In 8th grade we had to fill out this big project about where we wanted to be in 20 years. I wanted to be in Air Force as a fighter jet pilot. Then after the Air Force I wanted to become either an Emergency Surgeon or a Labor & Deliver Nurse. LOL! I had some BIG dreams! I didn't want to have kids until I was about 30 and then I wanted a big log cabin out in the woods WAY out of town.

Life didn't exactly pan out that way though! lol! I'm currently 21, mom to 3 kids, married to a man in the National Guard, and going to college for Medical Coding. Would I trade this life for that dream?! Not in for a BILLION dollars!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 4:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I wanted to be a sahm.......Im a single mom and a nurse
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Kindergarden teacher
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010