just a rant...

this is B.S. me and my husband finally get a little bit of extra spending money. well we live in alaska and its snowing alot. we just moved into a new place, and our truck broke down so i parked it outside so we could put the car in the garage, we called to get the clutch replaced cost $500, so we were going to spend 500 of our extra money on that and the rest on groceries and maybe something nice for us.... i go outside and someone broke our headlight, busted our back window in and to top it off got a ticket for $200 for parking next to a firehydrant that we didnt know was there because the snow was covering it...... sigh. im sad, and upset.

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 5:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bummer, sorry
    Anonymous

• Hey where in AK do you live? My husband is a cop here, you can petition to have you ticket erased, tell them that you couldn't see the hydrant. Also file a police report about the truck. PM me if you need help. I
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I am so sorry. I hope that things get better for you
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 6:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2010