Please help!

I need to know the difference between Microgestin Fe 1 20, and Microgestin Fe 1.5 30? It is a birth control pill. I switched from one to the other, and don't feel very good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Health

• Call your pharmacy even if they didn't fill a prescription for you of it. They will still know they difference. Many people don't realize that a pharmacist is the best resource to determining medications.
    Anonymous

• I agree. Call a pharmacist

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• im a pharm tech and the only difference in the meds are the strength. the side affects that you are feeling is probably your body getting use to the difference of the strengths. it could be other problems but if you havent been on it for a while i would give it some time when i was taking the bcps the docs use to tell me to wait 6 months to let my body get use to it and to make sure its going to work. of coarse the bad thing for me was that the bcps didnt work and now im thankful with a boy. i hope this helps you some. good luck!
    TrentLizzie

Answer by TrentLizzie at 1:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2010