hubby commenting on other woman. -curse word-

My husband never does it, except when one of our friends does, and even then it will be something not nearly as bad as it could be, like yeah she is hot, or she would be on my top five (the list of women that if they were willing to sleep with you, you would be allowed to because they are so out of your league). Well he said the top five comment last night, and it pissed me off. I said in front of everyone, "hmm I think about fucking other guys too, tall thin, young, and handsome." My husband is short, fatter and older and so am I compared to the woman he was oogling. He just kind of looked at me like I cant believe you said that. i dont see why it should be different for him than me. Anybody else?

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol, I think this is the case of the double standards again. Just curious was the other woman a celebrity or just some girl? If it was just some chick then yea I would have been mad to.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I agree with you. If he is going to talk like that, then it should be ok for you to do the same. It would be a double standard if it wasn't that way. I bet hubby gave you an ear full later!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would also like to add, that judging by a pic of you and hubby... He is damn lucky to land a girl as gorgeous as you, just based on his looks alone. NO offense though.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• "(the list of women that if they were willing to sleep with you, you would be allowed to because they are so out of your league)"

this is the part i guess i'm not understanding, i think that's pretty disturbing.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 5:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• First, I agree that the "list of women ..... be allowed to ...." is disturbing. HAHAH effin HA! Never, not in a million years, never would I stand for my husband to say, well if they would sleep with me then yeah I'd f*ck them. He is married to ME and if I'm not good enough or he "settled" for me because I was in his "league" I'd be out the door and out of his league so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. Now with that out of the way, I agree that if he feels it's ok for him to say that shit, then you should be able to say it too. Men don't like it when we make them feel the same shitty way they can make us feel. I used this tactic on my husband once (a different problem) and I've never had to use it again. He got the point.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• maybe it was more the childish way you did it, and embarrasing him in front of his friends.

everyone finds other people attractive.

Mork on your self esteme.
    Anonymous

• wahm abby, its pretty silly its from an episode of friends. a list of celebrity's

armywife just some girl on TV she was hosting a show. she was really hot.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010