11 month old not taking a bottle?

the past few days my daughter has been eating a LOT of food and drinking very little, she's making normal amounts a urine, but has been chewing on her bottle more than feeding off it. She's not sick and has been very active like usual, no fever, no anything? Could it be time to take her off the bottle and put her on cows milk? She will be a year old come Feb 21st

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would. If you don't have to fight her to take it away great!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• That is exactly how my 8 month old is right now. It is making me crazy. She will not take a full bottle anymore. She is only taking 4-5 oz at a time - Maybe. Its very hard. She would rather have food.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No. Babies need formula to be their main source of nutrition until they are a year old. They can't have cow's milk. Formula was invented because cow's milk causes damage to babies. They can suffer kidney damage and not know for years. Formula was invented because cow's milk kills babies.

Other food does not meet the needs for the baby's developing brain. The brain needs to develop now and needs the right food now. You have to get the formula in somehow. Bottle, cup, tube, frozen, somehow. The baby food junk is not going to grow brain.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2010