What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I once went out with my husband and another couple drinking in Downtown Mobile. Well I was having a pretty rough day and I started off drinking with a shot. It was so stupid I can't believe I'm going to say it... I got really drunk and started a fight with a girl who complimented me on my shoes. Yeah.. The other couple like to bring it up so I can relive my humiliation. Did I mention the bouncer had to carry me out?
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• When I was a freshman in high school my mom dropped me off in front of the school. When I slammed the door my bookbag and jacket were caught in the door. My mom saw the bus coming behind her, so she took off driving. I was running along beside the car beating on the window, but she had the music going really loud. I was doing ok until she turned the corner, and then my books flew everywhere and I was having a hard time keeping up. She finally stopped and asked me if I forgot something. Pretty much the whole school saw the whole crazy incident and they still talk about it at class reunions.

Anonymous