Why don't you believe in evolution?

How do you explain mammals living in the ocean? How do you explain the changes in animals in captivity? Animals do go through a process of evolution to adapt to their surroundings. The theory of evolution does not set out to disprove God(s) in my opinion.

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because I believe in Creation.

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 7:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i believe in it
    Anonymous

• The theory of evolution is similar to having 83 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle and saying you can see the whole picture. I'm one of those people who need atleast 500 pieces of the puzzle to be willing to take a guess at what the picture could be.
    Anonymous

• I believe in creation. Even the mammals in the ocean were created.
    Anonymous

• What part of evolution disproves that things were created? That's what I'm talking about. People obviously have not studied evolution very well.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I am a Christian and I SORT of believe it....as in...I believe that God created everything and over time things have changed...I believe it was all of Gods plan.

I believe BOTH sides need to meet in the middle here....know what I mean.
    Anonymous

• Oh and I dont really get your mammals living in the ocean part...I mean why do you believe God couldn't have created that?
    Anonymous

• I believe both, God created what was original with a plan for them to evolve.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It is silly for people to say that everything was created when there is scientific proof of evolution. People who do that are being stupid. I believe some things were created to be evolved from into other things, without that the world wouldn't have been able to sustain what is in it now.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Christians know that God doesn't control everything on earth so why would he not set nature up to do its own thing.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010