Is it too soon??

I took a pregnancy test today it was still negative i was due on Feb 7 for my period but havent got it yet at all..no sign of it..i have sore boobs which i only get when im prego and nauseas and dizzines heightend smells..But do you think i keep getting a negative because it is still to early?how much longer should i wait to take a test again?

guerita903

Asked by guerita903 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are you taking it in the morning and don't drink alot of water or any thing it will water down the results ..test in a couple of days good luck and baby dust to you
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i took one in the morning and one i took it in the afternoon but a day later on..because i have been taking it since monday but still nothing..i guess i have to wait ..a week after my missed period isnt it?
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I don't think it's too early. But maybe your body just isn't registering it yet. Test again in a few days. Are your cycles normally regular?
    ashleybgarcia

Answer by ashleybgarcia at 7:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• they have been regurlar and i get it every month..but i just dont know last time i got pregnant i waited two whole weeks till i got my BFP..
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Go to the doctor they have more sensitive tests and can do a blood test too.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i should have an appt till next week..so that sux doesnt it??might as well wait it out..
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I am 7 days late and still have a BFN. I am very baffled by these results! I am always regular 29 day cycle. Oh well, just a waiting game! I am taking precautions anyhow though! Eating healthy and taking my vitamins just in case!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Well it shouldn't be too early but I got my positive 25 dpo. I hadn't seen my af from august 25. I tested on the first of October and I was a bfn 10.10.08 I tested and it was a bfp. I was 5 weeks 2 days pregnant by my visit that week.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 6:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i barely got my bfp on valentines day..im so o happy thanx for ur replies ladies.
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2010