Do you think people should only have kids after marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ummm wellllll shit happens :)
    but I wouldnt rccoment doing it on purpose before marriage
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If I did, I'd be in deep doo doo, heh. We had our baby (and yes, it was planned) without being married. Even better, we're planning our second one right now, and we still don't have any intention of getting married. So obviously, I don't believe people need to be married to have kids. I do, however, believe people should be in a loving, committed, stable relationship. Which we are. And a marriage certificate wouldn't make a difference in any way, shape, or form :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Nope. With the divorce rates currently higher than 50%, I don't see how preaching that children should be born within marriage really matters. Children should be born within a good, committed relationship if at all possible.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I think other people should mind their own business as to when other people have their children.
    Anonymous

• I agree with legalmommy *gasp* I also think it is not anybody's business how others live their lives within their relationships.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I think you should probably clean your house and mind your business.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 7:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I absolutely think that's the choice people should make.

But I'd totally be opposed to that sort of law being enforced.
    Anonymous

• they should try too!!!! i hate to see families that have seperated. when your married you take things more serious. when you marry someone you have to be 100 percent sure you want to be with that person, have kids, and grow old together. people get divorce because they were with the wrong person. if your with your true love theres no such thing as divorce.
    Anonymous

• So anon :30, let me get this straight. If you're with your true love, but you're not married, you're somehow not 100% sure about that person? If you're with somebody you truly, honestly love and want to be with, a piece of paper doesn't mean JACK. You stay together because you WANT to be together, not because you have a piece of paper that says you're supposed to... I honestly don't understand that attitude. Are you that insecure in your man's love? Do you honestly believe a marriage certificate somehow makes him less likely to leave?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes I think they should and if I could go back and get married before I had kids I would. I figure if you love a person enough to have sex with them then you should love them enogh to get married.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010