What happened to the majority of people you went to high school with?

Did they become deadbeats, barefoot n pregnant, successful?

Most of the people I went to school with ended up as soccer moms with degrees they don't even use!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• idk, but they are all over facebook
    Anonymous

• Most of my classmates are successfully married parents.
    Anonymous

• Why does it matter to you if they have a degree that they don't use? Isn't that their choice and not any of your business?
    Anonymous

• lots of them went to college or had babies. most of them are not married yet.
    Anonymous

• All of the people I know from high school are either pregnant and dont have a stable house or a baby daddy *I hate that term* Only 4 people I went to school with are in collage and 1 joined the army. My BFF is going to school and working to help support her siblings.

I have 2 soon to be 3 kids A husband and am a SAHM
    Anonymous

• Most of them are married with children. A few are divorced with children. I'm like the last one to have a kid. We have a reunion this year and I can't wait!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No clue. There were over 400 girls in my graduating class. The few that I keep in contact with online are career women, a couple have kids. I have the most out of anyone I've seen online that I went to high school with (I'm about to have our 5th child this summer). I never finished college and I'm a SAHM.
    I don't really keep in contact and didn't go to any of my reunions (our 10th was 5 years ago).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• idk most of my friends are still in college still not married and still have no kids.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Most everyone I've "reconnected" with has more than two kids and is on food stamps.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• the one's I've "reconnected with' vary. some are doing the same things tehy did in highschool - with the same people.

a bunch have gone on to have good careers - one's the assistant to the chief of her band, a bunch of police officers, and firefighters. a couple RCMP.

and only a few "MOMs"

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2010