Random Vomiting

My 1yr old has been randomly vomiting for about 2 months now. She started formula three months prior from when this 1st started happening. I first thought it was the flu and called the doctor to let him know and he told me what to do. Then she kept doing it so I brought her into the doctor and he said it was broncitis and put her on an antibiotic and inhaler. It then stopped for a couple weeks and now it has started again. Tomorrow I am taking her back to the doctors but was wondering if any other moms have experienced this and what it ended up being? Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i forgot to add that she is usually congested (wet cough, runny nose)
    Kristin1609

Answer by Kristin1609 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• The vomit to get the phlegm and other yummy stuff out of their stomachs. At that age, and even for my stubborn 3 yo, it is too hard to blow their nose properly and get it out that way, so they swallow it. It's perfectly normal and they generally feel immensely better after wards. When my kids are sick, I generally limit the amount of milk they consume since it seems to be more snot producing than other drinks. Ask your ped about allergies to nature and foods also.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010