I cant beleive what i found out about my son !!

I was looking through my 12yrs old phone that i pay for and found a site that my son be on and it stated that he was gay and was looking for guys. I wanted to go get him out of school right aways to confront him but i just cryed and cryed and waited for him to get out of school. When i confronted him about it i stay clam with him and just ask question but when he started lieing to me about it and sating that he's not and he didn't write that on that web page i got so upset and started whipping him. i can't stand being lied to and he Know that life is wrong. I haven't looked at him the same since. I love him but it's hard to deal with it right now and i really don't know what to do. Maybe when he Tell me the truth i will feel a little better but right now i can't . I don't understand some people say that some people are born like that, do you think tha's true ?? Im a great mom and i don't know where i went wrong at.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Calm down and take a breather, I have 5 Boys so I could'nt image that. Just let him know that u love him and when he need to talk u are there for him. If u try to talk to him when u are mad then u are just going to continue to be lied to.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• omg your horrible! why did you whip him????????? this has to be fake.. im pretty sure your looking for attention
    Anonymous

• 12 is a bit old for a spanking. That's not going to solve anything.

It is common for children to disagree with their parents' morals and values at this age. A lot of it is testing the waters. If you make it a big deal, then it will be a big deal. This could be nothing at all.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Troll.
    Anonymous

• I sure hope you're a troll and this is not real... If it is, it's no wonder your son lied to you, obviously you're not a very good parent. Yes, people are BORN gay, and if he is, he was probably afraid of what you'd do if you found out. Guess he was right...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• You need to come to terms with this IMMEDIATELY. You WILL be certain to damage him further if he is actually gay....he may have been on the site for sheer curiosity.

Get a GRIP, NOW! It's nowhere near the end of the world to have a gay son. If he is - his life will be increasingly difficult already, without his mother making it even harder. Beg his forgiveness and assure him that if he is gay, it is OKAY. Reinforce morality in relationships and with his body....but please don't shame him!!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If I were 12 and you whipped me (whether you mean hit or actually bent him over and spanked his ass) I would've slapped you in the face and called CPS. You are NOT a good mother. I hope your son does go somewhere and find someone who truly does love him because it's obvious you don't.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Anouck took the words right out of my mouth... It is hard enough to be accepted by others being gay, home should be his "safe" place.. If this is real you really should tell your son how sorry you are and be honest with him.. You can still love and except your son for the person he is. The person you loved and raised from a baby.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• This has to be fake. Nobody is this stupid.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I hope to God that you are a troll because if not you are a horrible person and don't deserve to be a mother. You whipped your child for lying about being gay? Real understanding and loving you are. Seriously, I can see why your son lied to you because I would have done so too. Also, he is 12, that doesn't mean he really is gay. Get a grip already. Actually, what did you really whip him for? Being gay or lying? What is bothering you more? You need some serious help and you need to have your son call CPS on your idiotic ass. If you can't handle him, there are plenty of people that will give him a loving home.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010