Mystery Critter what can it be?

We have a outbuilding. A minuature Victorian that's like 1,000 square feet. For storage. When I got up I thought I saw like a tanish brown turkey or chicken inside it. But figured my migraine was playing tricks on me. So I didn't say nothing! Its way in the back so I can't see. Plus+ snowed up to it not plowed. DH went inside to take something inside. He saw something brown and cat like run and hide. He didn't see a tail. Now its not our Cat. We're not missing one. We had a appointment and had had to leave. When we got back I put on boots to walk out there. But if my cats see me they follow me. So its so full of stored items I saw nothing! But I don't want a critter to starve or die. What could this be? DH put a haveaheart live safe trap in there filled with Iams food! But any clues? How to get it out? We can't leave the doors open or it would get filled with all kinds of critters and what not. But I want to save it!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Raccoon,beaver,groundhog,possum.Bird wise maybe a partridge,quail,wild turkey
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2010