Who else wants to brag/talk about their baby/babies???

I was just looking at my little girl and I have to say I must be the luckiest girl in the world! She is the most beautiful little baby. She is 4 months old, born 09.28.2009 at 2:53pm and she was 7lbs11oz. She is a carbon copy of her daddy. Her little baby giggles kill me, I can't stop smiling when I hear that. When she smiles she crinkles her little nose and a dimple on her left cheek pops up. She loves pears and her stuffed monkey. She has brought so much happiness to my life, I couldn't ask for more. When I got pregnant I was scared, but now that she's here...I think I could conquer the world to give her anything she wanted.

Who else wants to share about their children? I'm just feeling super loving and affectionate today (:

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My little son is 9 months old. This week he has gotten 2 new teeth (that makes 8) and has taken his first steps. He is also saying, "dog." He was a really really bald little guy until about a month ago and now he has enough hair that I get to part it for church and put it in a mohawk the rest of the week. My husband and I both have blue eyes, but neither of ours are as stellar as our sons. His eyes are enormous and bright bright blue. And like you, nessani, I think my baby is the most beautiful creature on this planet!

Thanks for the happy post :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 8:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Thanks for replying(:

Your son sounds adorable!
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Ooh, I do!! My daughter Chloe is 11 weeks as of yesterday - born 11.24.2009. I am so absolutely thrilled that I have her in my life & I can't imagine being without her. I went to visit with a friend today while Chloe was home playing with her Daddy & I walked in the door to hear her first real laugh!!! She had been squealing in delight up until today, but this was a real giggle - it melted my heart.  Both of your babies sound beautiful!!!

Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My DD is 4 months today, born 10.10.09. She's my everything and looks just like her daddy! I think she is by far the most beautiful girl in the world. I love her sleepy smiles first thing in the morning and cuddling with her at night. She laughs up a storm when I kiss her tummy. When it's nap time/bedtime she wraps her arms around my neck and plays with my hair and grabs my nose til she falls asleep. I'm in love with the fact that when she's upset, I can pick her up, put her face in my neck and she melts in my arms and smiles at me. She's my definition of perfect!!

Awww, your babies sound so precious!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I enjoyed reading everyone's bragging. I love listening to bragging mamas!

So my turn. My little Lydia turns 1 on the 25th. She is more than I ever expected (in a good way). She has brown hair and dark brown gorgeous eyes with lashes a mile long. She is an energetic little thing and always on the move. She talks up a storm and already says so many words like dada work, Hi, hi daddy, kitty cat, dog, woof, ball, whats that (more like wha that), mama, papa, dada, daddy, nana, boo (when we play peek-a-boo). She has been walking for a month now. She is the most beautiful little baby in the whole universe. She has 6 perfect little teeth (that are sharp!) a smile that can melt the coldest heart. She is our world and I would do anything for her. She was over 2 years in the making and I am glad that she came to join our family. Oh and she is the spitting image of her father. All my friends call her "Little Jon."
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• With so many down posts its great to read a happy one. So thank you for posting it.

I have two so ill start with my 5 year old (born 10-14-04) little girl Jasmine. She is the most amazing, beautiful, outgoing, thoughtful, loving, (I could go on and on)little girl in the world. She is a good combination of me and my husband. She has shoulder length dark brown hair (that is after cutting over 12in off before Christmas) big sparkling brown eyes and a smile that could brighten a room. As I always say she's my bestest girl and I love her so much. Cont.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My 6 month old little boy Gabriel (born 7-30-09) is my little chunky monkey. He's got the most infectious smile and like his sister big beautiful sparkling brown eyes that light up when ever he sees me, my husband or his big sister. He was being difficult and not wanting to eat from a spoon but he's eating so good now and he loves bananas. He rolls everywhere and is trying so hard to crawl. He's almost sitting on his own but his round buns make him roll forward. When I was pregnant with him I thought I wanted another girl but now I can't imagine life without my little man.

Your children all sound amazing as well and like you said my children are my world and I would do anything for them.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My 11 mos. old can clearly identify and say the words 'dog' and 'duck.' She knows what they are even in pictures! I think she is very smart!!!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My baby girl is 5 months and Is the prettiest happiest baby I have seen in a very long time! I love her soo much and I always will no matter what age she is, she will always be my little baby girl!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2010