Help Please

Random Vomiting
My 1yr old has been randomly vomiting for about 2 months now. She started formula three months prior from when this 1st started happening. I first thought it was the flu and called the doctor to let him know and he told me what to do. Then she kept doing it so I brought her into the doctor and he said it was broncitis and put her on an antibiotic and inhaler. It then stopped for a couple weeks and now it has started again. She also has had a wet cough this whole time. Tomorrow I am taking her back to the doctors but was wondering if any other moms have experienced this and what it ended up being? Thank you

Kristin1609

Asked by Kristin1609 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is she vomiting up phlegm? I would ask for a pulmonary doctor to take a look at her.
    Anonymous

• poor baby. i don't know what it could be, but it's a good thing you're taking your little one to the doctor. i hope she feels better.
    Anonymous

• sometimes babies vommit because they can't cough, steam showers always help and baby vicks on the feet put a phone book under hermattress to elevate her. good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 8:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My kids have been fighting colds this winter and are vomiting more than usual. It is all phlegm!! They don't know to blow it out their nose and they end up swallowing all that junk. Then they will throw it up. The baby's spit up is full of phlegm too. If it is phlegm, I wouldn't be as concerned.

I hope you find out what is the matter and the doctors can help you out!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2010