Are you watching the world news and becoming more concerned and aware of the dynamics of the balances of power in the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I watch the news daily, and I am becoming more and more concerned about how our Pres is selling us out at every turn. How he has no regard for our country, and gives our rights to any and all terrorists. How he is more concerned with his own agenda than for the people of this country.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Nope. I don't worked up over things I can't have any effect on.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Wrong allergic2stupid. You can have a great effect in any situation if you want.
    Yes, I am concerned that US is going down (actually more like a free fall). Morally and economically!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have been paying attention since I was in college in 1963 and since JFK and RFK were assasinated. Very significant in relation to what has been happening in government since those days. Yup....I am watching carefully AND reading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yes...watching very carefully and closely. Chavez in South America is "sneaking" up on us. Iran is "doing" things in plain site regardless of what we say. Putin and associates are quietly making their play while China will hand us our asses pretty soon if we are not careful.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 7:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Im British, and when I visited america recently, I was disturbed at how little the news channels and newspapers seem to report on other countries, including Britain.

Completley different to the UK.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• ** to continue from my previous post, (The british one)....the shite i see posted on this website also confirms that alot of the time. So many Americans seem completley ignorant of other countries. The UK included, and considering how much our country has supported yours I find that very offensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yep. I think it is aligning to the one world governement. We have to keep a watchful eye on things because our security and our citizenship is at stake.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have been for 20 yrs.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2010