My daughter is almost 6 months old and she has been haveing BMS and they are just very very watery is that normal . They are nothing but water. and it has been going on all after noon .

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd keep an eye on it and make sure she's getting enough fluids (nurse more if you nurse, if you FF, possibly give water or pedialyte, but not sure on the FF recommendations). If it doesn't change by tomorrow, I'd call or see the doctor.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• sounds like a stomach bug
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• even after i give her a little bit of juice its stiill watery and she has stuffy nose still
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• diareah(sp). keep her hydrated. let your pedi. know just for records sake. and if need be you give 1-2 oz of pedialite if she'll take it every few hours. but your pedi. can advise you.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• she eats really really good but all the sudden tonight she acts like she aint hungry really.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My son did that when he had a stomach virus. We had to stop giving him formula. I think we did pedialyte. I'd call the dr. office and talk to the on-call doctor tonight. She's gonna have a red tushie pretty soon. Make sure to wash her bottom area good. She might want to be held more, too.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 11:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• There IS a stomach virus going around, and it's brutal. 5 out of 6 people in my home got it. The disintrest in eating combined with the loose stools tells me that you should keep an eye on this. How is she today?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2010