How organized are your cabinets, drawers and closets?

Be honest, post anon if you want. But are they messy or neat. I seem to have a hard time keeping my things that are not out in the open in order. If your are really organized then do you have any tips to give?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• not very.. althought they're getting better at the moment cuz I'm nesting and want everything to be neat when the baby comes. But normally.. they're a mess
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Not organized at all. Sorry.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Very. I don't have much for cabinet space (not as much as I'd like at least) so I try to utilize every bit I have. I even have all my labels facing out on my cans and boxes. I actually just went through my little pantry cabinet today because it had become a mess. I guess I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to things like that.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 8:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHAHA.... You don't want to see my 3 junk drawers,lol, and my closet.. Everyone else in the house is organized, just not me!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I am very organized except for my underwear drawer and sock drawer.
    Anonymous

• Haha! That's funny! I don't think mine have EVER been organized LOL! Out of sight out of mind.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• the all used to be a mess but now i been keeping them clean specially the closet were the jackets are hang bcse tht was the worse closet ever kids thrw their jackets inside but on thefloor and when the door was open everything jst cme out so now i been keeping it clean everyday after kids get home frm skool. drawrs and everthing else arent much as clean but clean enough i usually dont get to them neat neat until sundays bcse thtts only time i am able to get the whole hosue clean in general
    Anonymous

• So-so.
    I mean, you could find things and know the general layout, but some cabinets aren't stacked nicely (the plastic containers) and my closets at least have all the clothes hanging on hangers instead of on the floor. They just aren't organized by type of apparel and color. My bureau drawers are organized, though, because those are easy to keep that way.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2010