Anyone else stuck watching each day pass slowlyyy waiting to test?

I found this chart saying what tests can REALLY tell earlier & anything digital is the worst if you just can't wait for your missed period to test.

I think I'm guna test on the 14th (5 days before period is due) & use Clear Blue since it's one of the best for detecting the pregnancy hormone early. Still the 14th feels like a month away! I'm hoping to get some implantation bleeding tomorrow or the next day so I can have some sort of sign that I'm probably pregnant. I've been feeling slightly nauseated & have had headaches, but I'm trying to pass that off as me cutting out all caffeine. Anyone else have early signs?

*baby dust*

ours

Asked by ours at 8:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How funny I am due to start my period on the 14th, and yes it feels as though it is centuries away lol
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I am due the 15th, but that would be 28 day cycle, which I have ranged from 24 to 32 days- so I really don't know when I should start. How frustrating! I will probably wait until next Friday, the 19th, then take the test. Let us know how it turns out for you!!
    1passioninlife

Answer by 1passioninlife at 8:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• im due for a period the 15th ,i also am taking a test friday..it seems like forever,i hope i am
    SuperSavy

Answer by SuperSavy at 3:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2010