what diet are you on?

i need to lose 15 lbs. i hate the way i look. now and i need to lose weight. i have never diet in my life. i was always underweight but after 2 kids my body has gotten chunky. anyways any of you girl have any good weight loss tips!!

piwife

Asked by piwife at 8:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Exercise and healthy portions. slow and easy wins the race
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• lots of exercise, i do no carbs - but if you cant deal with that, do low carbs. lots of water. lots of protein.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i love veggies and fruits and meat. i was thinking of doing the atkins diet or weight watchers. i used to be able to do alot of sit ups, but i do think the epidural messed up by back ,cuz now everytime i try to do sit ups since i ahd my 2 kids my back hurts like hell
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Write down everything you eat and look up the calorie counts for everything. I am doing that now and trying to stay under 1500 calories a day. I am also trying to do some kind of exercise like walking and lifting my hand weights. Good luck.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I have a lifestyle that some would call a diet.

I eat Clean. google 'eatingclean'
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• "seafood" diet. I see food, I eat it. I maintain or lose. I eat what I want when I want and I have yet to gain, other than pregnancy/baby weight. I lost 3 lbs over Christmas, pretty much because by the time I made goodies & whatnot, I had no desire to eat it. It's been working out with everything lately - I love to cook, but by the time I'm done and it's time to eat, I have no desire. :)
    Anonymous

• I've done no carbs but I plateaued at 30 lbs lost and it never worked again (and it was probably not that healthy) My whole family now is just doing a lifestyle change and only eating whole foods... (go to youtube and check out "real foods" by Natalie) she has a LOT of others but it totally makes since!!! I mean so basic but duh! So that and exercise. but hang in their. Also search weight loss groups here on cafe mom. There great!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No fast food, 4 or more bottles of water a day, Healthy Choice TV dinner a lunch and I eat off my children's plates instead of using our big dinner plate.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Healthy choices and small portions along with exercise daily. lifestyle change instead of a diet. Treat yourself once in a while so you dont over induldge when you get a craving
    Anonymous

• No diet. I started Jazzersize though, and it's so much fun! Even if I don't lose weight, it's great to get up and move around and socialize with other women with no men or children around. I'll probably lose a few pounds though, and that's OK.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2010