Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I want to be a Foreign Service Officer...what do I need to do?

What should my major be in college? What qualifications would I need? Experience?

I am currently in college for Poli. Science and International Relations. I am also going to be certified in 3 languages and cultures...Spanish, Arabic and Italian. Am I doing the right things so far?

I know I can talk to my advisers and stuff but I just came up with those questions and was just looking to see if anyone on here might have some info?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • Do some reseach on the internet.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
excel 2007

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
what diet are you on?