Does anyone else wonder how the same women are ALWAYS on here when they get on?

Coincidence or just on here all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have usually 7 or 8 different pages open at any given point of the day while I am researching or doing stuff. so i tend to be able to bounce in and out a LOT
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Who cares? I honestly don't check who is here...don't even know how I would do that.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• lol not really... I am on here a TON so it's no suprise to me to see who the other 'regulars' are.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Jealous? Maybe they live comfortable lifestyles. Nothing at all wrong with being able to stay home and relax. You plan your life right and you could do it too.
    Anonymous

• LOL i am home WORKING thanks! LOLL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• you mean you can have more than one page of cm open at once? how do you do that?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• lol, it probably looks like I'm on here all the time because I'll pop on and off throughout the day, just as a way to pass the odd few minutes that are too long to just sit and not long enough to start another project. Things like, I have 5 more minutes before the laundry is done and needs changed over and no other housework, so I'll check email, look at facebook, and hop on here. (Plus, I type fast and read even faster, so I can look at a lot in a short time.)

Or, I'll poke around on the computer while watching tv in the evening or whatever.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I'm on here often, because I leave CM up most the day and pop in and out while doing my normal activities. I'm not on as much in the evenings.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I leavve CM and FB on while doing my receptionist job. LOL When I have nothing to do or no phone calls...I can look in.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010