Gender tests

I took one of those Gender Prediction tests just for fun. My friend wanted to see if it was going to work. I don't think it will but I won't find out till the end of next month or so. Anyone else try it and did it work??

Havahsmommy

Asked by Havahsmommy at 8:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the only thing that i've based my gender predictions on is, that some people say girls are more modest, and harder to spot because they don't like showing thier stuff, and boys are like spread eagles! lol it's been true for both pregnancies. I had a little girl first and we had the hardest time trying to see and our second was twin boys and we both spotted them the first sono we had around the time when you can find out thier gender! lol
    I"m currently preggo now and the baby's being modest! I was hoping for another girl this time, so I hope she proves me right! :)
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Baby girl dust your way Sandy
    Havahsmommy

Answer by Havahsmommy at 9:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2010