How much snow did you get?

I mean those who live in Snowpocolypse zones. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• about 2 feet already
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• 7-8 inches
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I've got more snow already than the "snow-whatever". I know I'm just feeding it, but I'm so sick of all of that in the news & whatnot, we've had a heckuva lot worse winter than the east but are we talked about? NO, because it's normal! Agh. Enough already! (and I mean that in a general, everybody everywhere on the news & whatnot, not directly at you OP).
    Anonymous

• I know my friend in Howard County got like almost 4-6 feet of snow, she said her daughter Raquel was basically frozen from going to take out the trash, I felt so bad because in my area ( Staten Island, NY) only got about 10 inches, thats not that much compared to other places!
    NatiMarti

Answer by NatiMarti at 9:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• We got 25 inches this past weekend and today we have gotten 23 inches....and counting. I am so sick of the snow. I have never seen this much snow in my life. We live down a mile long dirt driveway and are going to have to dig out again tomorrow. Thanks goodness we have a tractor and the neighbor has a plow-we should be able to get out by tomorrow night.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iowa!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• OP Anon, it may be normal for you but for the most part of America it is not normal and we don't have the resources to deal with it.
    Anonymous

• In Dec 2009 we got a storm that brought 11 inches. A small storm on Jan 8th brought 3 inches. We got 8.5 inches on Jan 30th. Some sleet and ice on Feb 1st & 2nd. Feb 3rd brought 2 more inches of snow and ice. Snow began to fall the morning of Feb 5th and didn't end until early evening of the 6th and we ended up with 20 inches. We got 2 more inches today.

As a gal from ME, this snowfall record is pretty scimpy, but for the people here in VA, they actually consider the larger snowfalls "blizzards" LOL. I have a couple of pics on my profile page if you'd like to see how pretty it looks. I took a photo one night when it had stopped snowing and the snow was just sparkling like diamonds! It was so beautiful!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Saturday we got 20" and then last night and today we have gotten at LEAST 18-24"- hard to tell with the blizzard winds blowing it everywhere. (Lancaster PA- 90 minutes west of Philly)
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 11:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2010