I am 10 weeks preg. and having a lot of lower back pain is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup:) I'm on my 3rd and my lower back is KILLING me. It hurts just to walk around half the time
    Havahsmommy

Answer by Havahsmommy at 9:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It maybe normal for you. I did not have alot of back pain until later in any of my pregnancies. But your body is unique. If this is your first child that could make a difference. You also could have a kidney infection. You might try laying on your back with something under your knees. This will shorten the tendons in your legs and take the pressure off your pelvis.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• back pain is pretty common even this early in pregnancy. because your center of balance gets thrown off by the growing baby, even though it's not that big, your uterus still moves up.
    Corrina's suggestion of elevating your legs should help
    Anonymous

• TOTALLY NORMAL, I have six kids all girls, triplets was 16, twins when I was 18, and one single child when I was 22. Now I am 28, and having another set of twins, boys. I am kinda nervous because they are my first boys, but I can barely walk, sleep, or even take care of my kids. My husband does everything for me right now, I feel kinda bad.
    NatiMarti

Answer by NatiMarti at 9:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• very normal im 13 weeks and i walk so slow now when i go to the mall or even super walmart i tell my hubby to slow down and he still walks faster than me.. my pain is all in my tailbone... i refuse to even go to the store unless i need something b/c im in so much pain
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2010