Co-sleeping question....

I'm confused.....

Is co-sleeping just when the baby/child is sleeping in the actual bed of the parents? Or is having the baby in a cradle/bassinet/crib in the room also considered co-sleeping?

And do only women who breastfeed co-sleep or are there formula feeders that also practice this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• there are different types of co sleeping, and both of those are types of it.
    Anonymous

• I formula feed and I co-sleep occasionally. I'm very careful about it, though, and very aware.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i formula feed......and co-slept till my DD was about 9 months old
    i tried to get her to sleep in her crib but i could not handle going to sleep with out her lol
    but i got over it
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• There is co sleeping where the baby is in the actual bed of the parents or mother and there is co rooming where the baby sleeps in the same room but not necessarily in the same bed as the parents or mother.

Id venture to guess that both breastfeeding moms and formula moms practice both methods...maybe more breastfeeding moms co sleep and more formula moms co room, but I dont know for sure.
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 9:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Cosleeping is sharing a bed. We did this with breastfeeding and formula feeding. With us, it was more about sleeping than anything else.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010