Missing baby Gabriel

Have you all heard the story about baby Gabriel?
What do you think happened? Whats your hunch? Do you think she gave him away or do you think she killed him?
I really hope she gave him away because he is just so cute, and its so sad. I just hope hes not outside of the country, cuz then they may never find him. I really cant tell what i think happened, but I think that she either gave him a way, or he overdosed on the tylenol and died. But alls I know, is she is a horrible person. I think we should make exeptions in cases like this, and torture her until she tells where he is.
Ive lost hope on Haleigh Cummings though. sadly, i think shes dead. I think she got some of there pills and died and misty got rid of her.
these poor kids =(

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 9:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw this story A few weeks ago, So very sad...I think she killed him. Why would she TELL him she did and only change her storey when she was put in jail

There were also some other pics and they were thinking she was drugging him with tylenol....

Horribly sad....I hope the bitch rots in JAIL FOREVER 

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• do people ever say missing kids are not cute? or damn how about missing so and so, talk about UGLY? LOL

i digree. i think she gave him awah
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I hope she gave him away, but I have doubts. I think she killed him. If she gave him away, she would have done just a little bit more to lead investigators to the people involved, don't ya think?

I believe that Hayley Cummings is dead, also. I heard something a few days ago about Misty and her brother doing something about getting rid of the body together, but I cannot remember what exactly it was. But, yeah, that Misty is a real piece of work, as my grandma used to say. You can see in her eyes that she did something.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Acting on what they call a strong lead, police have excavated a Texas landfill looking for evidence relating to the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, who has been missing for more than a month.

However, police are running two parallel investigations, McManus said -- one missing persons investigation, and one homicide investigation.

Crews will remove 45 feet of debris and cadaver dogs will be part of the search, McManus said, according to ABC News' San Antonio affiliate KSAT 12.

"We'll begin the arduous task of sifting through layers in the search for possible evidence," McManus said.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• There is a special place for people who kill children in Hell...but before that they have to go serve sentences in jails with women who are almost always the mother of at least ONE child. They tend to not do so well once everyone knows what they're there for....

Gee..that's too bad....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• These kids are more than likely dead and I hope thay are found for their family to have some closure. This is so sad because it was 100% preventable. Where were the family, friends, the other parent, and all these who claim to care? They all talk about problems this mom, and Misty and Ron Cummings had, but no one stepped in to save these children. Everyone that knew this mom had serious problems and the circumstances Haleigh was living in and did nothing should be arrested also.
    Anonymous

• I think he is dead. If someone had him there would have been a clue or someone to turn those who have him in to the police. I sure as hell, hope I am wrong.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Even if she gave him away, chances are he's dead, because who would take an undocumented child and keep them alive, unless they planned to do even WORSE in a few months or years. (Porn or sexual slavery...)
    Anonymous

• She had him drugged up. I beleive she overdosed him and he dies and she panicked. I hope I am wrong because he is a sweet baby.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2010