blah blah blah!!

why are the people on here so whiney ? seems like most of the members on here spend their time crying and complaining about dumb stuff..."wah your sexually suggest siggy hurts my feelings wah" get over it already..if you dont like something then stop looking at it...the people in this country are so dang prude and uptight it just drives me nuts!!!!!!! take a xanex or something already and could sitting there thinking about things to complain about on posts that no one cares about in the first place and go do something productive like take care of your kids or read a book

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you leave and go clean your toilet or something?
    Anonymous

• I find it rich that you started a post to complain about other people starting posts to complain....Hmmm...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• LOL @ SleepingBeautee! Very funny.

This is a good place to come and complain or to celebrate or to ask or answer questions. It's all good.

Answer by Bmat at 9:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Haha. You are complaining now no?
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I agree with Sleeping Beauty. And speaking of reading a book, perhaps you should do that to help enhance those language skills....lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I agree. Half the moms on here claim to be such AMAZING parents but they spend all day on here. The only time I'm online is when my LO is napping or in bed for the night, or unless my
    SO decides to give me a decent break.
    Anonymous

•   Applause Eusa Boohoo 

Anonymous

• if you hate is so much leave the site
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• take some midal and go clean something. We don't need anymore rude as b*tches then we already have.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I just take it all in stride and move on.
    If someone's whining gets to you just ask them if they'd like some cheese to go with that whine.....hehehe.
    Have a great night ladies!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2010