P90X

Anyone tried it? Looks promising. It's a home workout system.

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i have a frind that seems to like it she said it made her sweat the first 10 mins
    jakebsmama

Answer by jakebsmama at 12:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• i think its legit. but im leaning more towards insanity its like p90x but without no dumbells or bars. you use your own body weight. and its by the maker of hip hop abs, and i know hes legit, cause i have hip hop abs and it worked for me. so im pretty sure insanity will work too. =D

the ONLY work out dvds ive noticed that actually worked, are hip hop abs with shaun t. the biggest loser, and jillian michaels. anything else, sucked!

im still working out cause i have a lot of weight to loose, and i like to have a variety, and i like workouts that make you sweat alot. =D since jan 1, ive been doing jillian michaels, and the biggest loser dvds from walmart ($9 each) and i lost 23 pounds. =D i have 35 more til my goal weight.

good luck =D
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Well I can honestly say all of the Beachbody products are "legit" I'm a Beachbody coach so I own alot of the products including P90X and I wouldn't be a coach if they didn't work. Of course they won't work if you're not serious about it and follow the program as specified. P90X is amazing, but it's no walk in the park lol. It is extreme and honestly it's not for everyone. People that use it and stick to it will get awesome results. Besides the program, you also need a pull up bar and a good mat just so you know. If you have any specific questions feel free to send me a message :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2010