How many piercings is enough?

I have 2 10 year olds, and three 12 year olds and all of them have 4 piercings, two in each ear. I am going to get one of my twelve year olds, Naudya, to get her cartilage pierced. How many piercings should they all have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Should? How many piercings 'should' anyone have?

To accomplish what?

Piercings are body ornamentation... deeply personal decision. In some places they're mandatory for acceptance (and gender specific) and in others none is the only acceptable choice. There is no universally right answer.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i think (just my opinion) 12 is too young for a cartilage fim 19 i used to have one but it grew back. and havent got it redone but i would like to. im not trying to be harsh. but i just think 12 is too young. maybe when shes 15. but i think it makes girls look mature and i think its adorable. but since your mommy and your ok with it. I think what they already have is great and the cartliadge :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 10:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2010