Who else is snowed in on the East Coast?

I live in Lancaster PA, where the storm on Saturday gave us 20" and today we had to at least have gotten another 24". The backyard snow is waist high. We had one day off today (even many businesses closed) and my school is closed tomorrow too, which is good since our daycare is also closed. Just wondering how bad it is elsewhere?

musichollie

Asked by musichollie at 10:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup been snowed in since last week. Not fun at all and I'm going crazy to get out. It's still snowing here. :(

Anonymous

• Philly! Holla! lol yes Im stuck like chuck
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Not as bad here in Northern NJ -- we missed the first storm alltogether but got his today with about 20in.
    njmommy23girls

Answer by njmommy23girls at 11:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Reading, PA here....I'm so sick of the snow. It is waist high here too. And fromwhat I hear, we are supposed to get more on Monday. ::groans::

But like a good employee I went to work today, just to have the store close early. I work at Lowe's and people were actually buying not snow related items! Like this one woman was checking out new closet systems....I felt like shaking her and yelling, "It's a blizzard! Go home and watch a movie or something!." And if one more person would have asked me, "They didn't let you stay home, huh?" "Well, no sir. I have to be here because you came out shopping during a snow emergency to purchase that can of paint. Thank you and have a nice day!"

Is it spring yet?
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My family lives in Northern VA and in some places there is 30 inches.
    amygraves21

Answer by amygraves21 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• wow we live in arkansas, we had snow but not no weighst high.. but it was alott of snow has not snowed like this in 10 years! so it was bad had to spend the night at work! and its going to snow tomorrow.. grr im with you i hate this snow i cant weight for spring!
    mom21boy1girl

Answer by mom21boy1girl at 2:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Tamaqua, PA, (Schuylkill County) : 10 inches on Saturday, 20 inches yesterday. Our dog, Maggie, almost got lost in the backyard. I thought I was going to have to send the other dog out to find her.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• We're fine here in northern VA, although the roads are iced up. DH had to go to DC and saw some accidents on the way up. He got there only to find out that all government offices are closed for the day. My girls don't have school today, either.
    All our roads are plowed and the sun is out, but the temp is only 35 degrees with a lot of wind, so I expect the ice to stay on the roads until the temps warm up a bit more.

Stay safe everyone!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2010